Running is what I love and I cater for all levels: Beginners through to Endurance Athletes.
If you don’t yet have the running bug I want to give it to you!
The following courses are available:
- Start to run – this is confidence boosting and you’ll be amazed at how your body is made for running and how you can make the most of its perfect design
- Get back into running - this is focussed on those with previous running experience but have taken a break or had an injury
- Race/Goal focussed Running e.g. 5K, 10K, Half or Marathon
- Trail Running – so much fun and great for fitness but you might get wet and a bit mucky!
- Endurance running – distance above 42km
- Run for fitness
I will design bespoke sessions and programmes to hit your goals.
Efficient running starts with your form. Whether you are a new runner, advanced, someone with injury experience, or you are simply looking to improve, we will do a full gait analysis. Because running is not all about building endurance and clocking up the miles, we will work on pace, cadence, speed, strength, injury prevention and core.